Planned Maintenance Program
Businesses that use their garage doors on a regular basis should consider a Planned Maintenance Program by Overhead Door Company™.
This program can help reduce any logistics problems, emergency repair costs, receiving/shipping delays, and workflow disruption. Benefits of our garage door planned maintenance program include:
- No overtime charges on weekday service calls placed before 2:00pm
- Priority scheduling
- Longer door life expectancy
Businesses or individuals can sign up for a variety of frequencies for this program, including monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually. Additionally, clients can elect a cost basis for the work performed.
The preventive maintenance program includes:
- Inspection of all rollers, bearings, cables, chains, tracks, endlocks, bottom bars, and alignment
- Lubrication of all shaft bearings, rollers, hinges, chain hoists, and disconnects
- Tightening of all hinges, drums, couplings, track brackets, and hangars
- Inspection of garage door operator, safety equipment, and high-speed door controls
- Adjustment of clutch, brake, and limit assemblies
For more information on our preventive maintenance programs, contact us today!
Proudly serving Washington DC, Suburban MD, Frederick MD, Southern MD, Northern VA, Richmond VA, Harrisburg PA, Hanover-York PA and the surrounding areas.
Our repair services are available 24/7/365!Get 24-Hour Service Now!