Planned Maintenance Program
Businesses that use their garage doors on a regular basis should consider contacting Overhead Door™ to learn more about our planned maintenance programs. This program can help reduce any logistics problems, emergency repair costs, receiving/shipping delays, and workflow disruption.
Benefits of our garage door planned maintenance program include:
- No overtime charges on weekday service calls placed before 2:00pm
- Priority scheduling
- Longer door life expectancy
Businesses or individuals can sign up for a variety of frequencies for this program, including monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually. Additionally, clients can elect a cost basis for the work performed.
The preventive maintenance program includes:
- Inspection of all rollers, bearings, cables, chains, tracks, endlocks, bottom bars, and alignment
- Lubrication of all shaft bearings, rollers, hinges, chain hoists, and disconnects
- Tightening of all hinges, drums, couplings, track brackets, and hangars
- Inspection of garage door operator, safety equipment, and high-speed door controls
- Adjustment of clutch, brake, and limit assemblies
For more information on our preventive maintenance programs, contact us today!
Our repair services are available 24/7/365!Get 24-Hour Service Now!