Fire Door Drop Tests
Keep your garage door in compliance with the National Fire Protection Association. Overhead Door™ can perform inspections on your fire doors to ensure all requirements are properly met.
According to the National Fire Protection Association…
“All horizontal or vertical sliding and rolling fire doors shall be inspected and tested annually to check for proper operation and full closure. Resetting of the release mechanism shall be done in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. A written record shall be maintained and made available to the authority having jurisdiction.”
Our team of certified garage door technicians will perform the following:
- Drop test the garage door to ensure proper operation
- Perform any planned maintenance that may be required
- Solve any noncompliant issues / conditions
- Document all testing and repairs that were completed
- Place tag on garage door to indicate it is fully compliant & up-to-date
If you are interested in a fire garage door drop test, contact us today! For more information regarding NFPA Drop Testing, visit DropTest.com.
Our repair services are available 24/7/365!Get 24-Hour Service Now!