The Fire Sentinel® is a UL-listed, time-delay door release device that directs a fire door’s closure in an emergency situation.
Release for Fire Doors
- Floor-level testing, reset and trouble indication available for ease of operation
- Intelligent operation feature recognizes when the door is closed, inhibits release to eliminate time-consuming resets and prevents damage to the door release mechanism**** For non-motorized doors, this feature requires a proximity switch.
- Available in 120V AC or 24V DC for motorized or non-motorized doors
- Battery back-up provides extra protection in the event of a power loss (FSBX and FSCX models)
- Diagnostic capabilities via LED status lights confirm the operation of the unit
- 10-second time-delay on alarm (up to 60-seconds optional) as allowed by Authority Having Jurisdiction
- Optional alarm on power loss provides additional safety measure (FSBX and FSCX models)
- Sounder/strobe alarm available (standard on FSCX model)
- UL 864 and NFPA® 72 compliant
- Compatible with UL 325 complaint operators – maintains stop on obstruction option† † Available on FSCX models only.