The highest insulated garage doors offered by Overhead Door™. Enjoy various design options, durability and thermal efficiency.
The Thermacore® Collection steel garage doors feature premium insulation construction and design which provides maximum thermal efficiency and reduced air infiltration for your garage space. This popular line of garage doors gives you many years of reliable operation while providing comfort to your home, even in extreme cold and warm climates.
- Thermacore® construction Provides a continuous layer of foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation sandwiched between two layers of corrosion-resistant steel, for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Embossed wood-grain texture Adds beauty, sophistication and durability.
- In-between section thermal seals With an air infiltration rating of up to 0.08 cfm, seals provide superior resistance to the elements.
- Backing Interior-side steel backing, standard on Thermacore® products, provides strength and a finished, clean appearance.
- Durable finish Hot-dipped galvanized steel with two coats of baked-on polyester paint.
- Bulb-type bottom weatherseal Guards against wind and rain while providing a cushion when closing.
Our Thermacore® Collection comes in five different models to fit your project's needs. Doors shown below are 7' tall. The number of sections on 8' doors may vary.
- Steel backing
- Polyurethane insulation
- 290 Series - R-Value 9.31
- 290 Series - 20-year limited warranty
- 190 Series - R-Value 12.76
- 190 Series - Limited lifetime warranty
- 490 Series - R-Value 17.5
- 490 Series - Limited lifetime warranty
Request a free color sample from us today for accurate color matching. *Note: Not all colors are available in all series. Reference brochure for availability.
Baked-On Polyester Paint Finishes
Wood Grain Stain Finishes
Modern Metallic Finishes
All windows come standard with double strength glass. In addition, the Thermacore Collection offers an array of choices to meet your needs.
- Insulated glass – thermal efficiency (190 and 490 Series only)
- Tempered glass – enhanced safety
- Clear Lexan® – shatter resistent
- High velocity impact glass – security option
- Obscure glass – light infiltration with privacy
- Solar bronze – UV protection
- 1/2" insulated obscure glass for 190/490 series
Garage Door Designer Tool
Try our on-line interactive software tool that lets you visualize what your home would look like with a garage door from Overhead Door. This visualizer tool is built for the most common garage door sizes to help you visualize your dream door, but does not cover every possible size we produce.Start Designing Your New Garage Door
Odyssey 1000 Belt Drive Opener
Garage Door Openers
Behind every good garage door is a good garage door opener. At Overhead Door, we combine cutting edge technology with maximum power to provide an automatic garage door opener so good, customers hardly notice they are even there. Our garage door openers are not only quick and quiet, but also powerful and durable.
Powerful, quiet and durable, Overhead Door’s garage door openers are designed for performance, safety and convenience. We’re happy to help you choose the opener that best suits your door and preferences.View Our Full Line of Garage Door Openers
Recent Project Thermacore® V5 Series
This beautiful custom home features two almond 497 Thermacore® V5 Series Doors, measuring 16ft x 8ft and 9ft x 8ft. Both garage doors are accented with attractive decorative exterior handles and hinges. The widows consist of 1/2 inch insulated glass with stockton arch overlays. Our Thermacore® Series offers a premium insulated steel door that will help keep your garage comfortable in extreme cold or hot climates. This door provides maximum thermal efficiency and has a R-value of 17.5. Our quiet, yet powerful Destiny® 1200 Belt Drive Openers power both doors from this project. A wireless keypad was added to the outside to complete this beautiful remodel.See More Projects from this Collection