This photo-eye utilizes interference reduction technology that reduces interference from reflective surfaces.
This reflective photo-eye is intended to withstand the tests of the heaviest duty commercial and industrial uses. This photo-eye uses interference reduction technology or red light technology, which decreases interference from surrounding lighting and infrared sensors frequently experienced around industrial openings. Furthermore these monitored retro-reflective photo eyes feature engineering that enables these sensors to further diminish interference from reflective surfaces.
- UL325:2010 – recognized photo eye
- NEMA 4X – rated for harsh environment protection
- Heavy duty housing provides extra durability
- Polarized beam and high range for maximum reliability in signal reception
- Retro-reflective technology is resilient to ambient light and infrared sensors
- Available option on RHX®, RSX®, RMX® and CDX®commercial operators